Our popular Farm Skills course are back for 2018!
Carolyn, Rose and Emily present three small group workshops, with plenty of practical advice.
Feel free to attend all three or to pick and choose. Different members of your team may be interested in different sessions.
All sessions start at Markeaton, and modules 1 and 3 will include an afternoon session on-farm (venues to be announced).
All modules take place between 10am-3pm.
Please bring clean wellies and overalls with you for modules 1 and 3.
Call the practice on 01332 294929 to book your place
What Will the Course Cover?
Module 1. Take Control of Mastitis: Selective Dry Cow Therapy and Beyond!
- Wednesday 7th November 2018
- Presented by Carolyn Baguley (Scarsdale Vet Group)
Module 2. Getting Ahead with Genetics and Genomics: A Practical approach To Improving Your Herd’s Potential
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Presented by Rose Jackson (Scarsdale Vet Group)
Module 3. Heifer Rearing from Calving to First Service: Keeping Track of Your Progress
- Wednesday 21st November 2018
- Presented by Emily Payne (Nottingham Vet School Dairy Herd Health Resident)
- £75 plus VAT for each day
- £210 plus VAT for all three modules
Cheques should be made payable to ScarsdaleVets LLP.
We continue to keep the price of our training low this year in response to the ongoing challenges facing the dairy industry – we still hope that you will value these courses as much as in previous years.
Book Your Place
Call the practice on 01332 294929 to book your place.
Alternatively, complete and return the booking form (Cheques should be made payable to ScarsdaleVets LLP)