Premium Beef Contract Scheme
We offer a Premium Beef Contract to all of our beef clients. We can tailor this contract to fit each farm’s individual needs whether it is a 200 cow commercial suckler herd or a 10 cow pedigree breeder.
In addition to all emergency and out of hours work, once signed up, this scheme entitles you to:
- A reduced hourly rate for all work carried out, both contracted and emergency. This works out at £110.20 + VAT per 60mins time for contract clients, compared to £130.20 + VAT per 60mins time for non-contract clients.
- A separate drugs account settled monthly by direct debit
- Free bi-annual worm egg counts which will provide the basis of farm specific worming protocols
- At cost worming at fly repellent products (must be ordered through our vet not via reception.
- A comprehensive Herd Health Plan with action points, both to be review yearly. Ideally contract clients will opt in to the SACs Online Herd Health Plan, there is a small yearly fee for this.
- A designated vet (where possible) at the practice during normal working hours.
- Free educational evening meetings on relevant topics e.g. suckler cow fertility.
To qualify for the above benefits, clients signing up to this scheme would be required to:
- Sign up to monthly payments by direct debit
- Commit to between 4 and 6 pre-booked visits throughout the year, each visit lasting a minimum of 60 minutes.