Equine Veterinary Services
A full range of equine veterinary services and facilities are offered at the Scarsdale Veterinary Group. We have a team of dedicated and experienced equine vets. We offer an ambulatory service and the support of fully equipped in-patient facilities when needed. We offer preventative healthcare, emergency treatment and a wide range of lameness, medical and surgical investigations and treatment for your horse throughout its life, from foals through to competing horses, to older horses and ponies.
Introducing our Healthy Horse Club – designed to help you to budget for your horse’s routine preventative healthcare.
Please take your time to look around this part of the website and if there is any area that you require more information on please feel free to contact us on 01332 294929.
At the practice there are
- Sixteen stables, including isolation facilities, boxes for critical care patients and foaling boxes
- Operating theatre and induction suite
- Full range of digital ultrasound equipment
- Range of digital radiography facilities
- Video endoscopy and dynamic endoscopy
- Full range of equine dental equipment
- Shockwave therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Onsite shop with a large range of supplements, gifts and must-have horse equipment
- Onsite laboratory
- JMB pad
- Post and rail paddocks for AI mares and recovering horses
- Excellent lorry and trailer parking – no need to turn!!
- Loading ramp
If you would like to view the practice and facilities this can easily be arranged.