2018 Equine Gastroscopy Offer
Gastroscope only £150.00
We are offering a reduced price on gastroscopy during March 2018 – Gastroscopy and sedation only £150 (inc. VAT)! This represents a saving of over 50% on the usual price.
Please call the practice on 01332 294949 to book your horse’s appointment.
If your horse has a gastric ulcer, gastroscopy is the only way to diagnose and propose the correct course of treatment. Jacqui Paton explains more.
Signs of Gastric Ulcers
Gastroscopy can be a vital part of a poor performance, weight loss or recurrent colic investigation. Signs include:
- Behavioural changes
- Recurrent colic
- Poor appetite
- Dull coat
- Weight loss
- Poor performance.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer available to horses, ponies and donkeys only.To be performed only at the Scarsdale Vets Equine practice
- Offer is for initial cases only, or cases not seen within the past 12 months (no re-examinations)
- Payment at time of procedure
- Offer available from 1st March to 31st March 2018
- No other discounts or offers may apply