** Latest update: 02 November 2020 **
In line with the Government’s latest announcement of a national lockdown across England from Thursday 5th November, we would like to reassure you that our practices will remain open as normal.
Safety When Visiting Our Practices
Please adhere to the following safety measures that we have in place when visiting any of our practices:
- Please ensure you wear a face covering at all times on our premises and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- If we are operating an open door policy we will only accept 1 person per pet.
- There are hand-sanitising stations upon entry of all our practices – please use these on arrival.
- Our preferred payment option is by card or via our website.
- We may on occasion be operating a closed-door policy. Our team will provide clear instruction on what to do with your pet when you arrive.
We’d also like reinforce that our supply of flea and worming medication will be unaffected during the upcoming lockdown period, so there is no need to bulk buy or stockpile.
Can I Attend My Appointment If I Am Self-Isolating?
If you or anyone in your pet’s household tests positive, is isolating or has symptoms, please let us know so we can rearrange your appointment, or arrange a telephone/video consultation if appropriate. Please do not attend your appointment if you (or anyone in your household) have any of the symptoms or have tested positive.
The main symptoms to be aware of are:
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- Loss of or change to your sense of smell