Join us on Wednesday 27th September for our TB Day.
Whether you’re a beef or dairy farmer, whether your farm has suffered from TB or not, join Kate Bowen of XL Farmcare and Carolyn Baguley of Scarsdale Vets to find out more about how YOU can protect your farm from TB.
Places are limited to 12, so book early to avoid disappointment.
What Will The Day Involve?
We will provide you with a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of how to protect your farm from TB.
The day will be split in to two sessions. Lunch will be provided.
The morning session will be at Scarsdale Vets, Markeaton Lane, Derby.
There will be a number of sessions, including:
- Badger ecology
- How to make farm buildings badger-proof
- How to discourage badgers from using cattle water troughs and feed troughs
- How to minimise the risk that cattle will be exposed to TB while grazing
- A risk-based trading session that will look at how to reduce the chances of buying in TB-infected animals
- A look at what’s happening in the local area.
The farm walk in the afternoon will be looking at everything discussed in the morning session from a practical point of view.
This session will be held at White House Farm, Shottle.
What Is The Cost?
Take advantage of this day for just £75. Don’t forget, places are limited to 12, so book early to avoid disappointment.
How Do I Book My Place?
To book your place or for more information, please contact our team on 01332 294929.