Thursday 27 October from 7.30pm at Pride Veterinary Centre
Fear of noises such as thunder and fireworks is a common problem in dogs and many other pets and will start early on in life. As pet owners, there are a number of things that we can do to ease the effects of these phobia’s. Come along to our pet advice evening to receive useful and practical advice for pet owners this bonfire season.
Spotting pet phobias
- Different animals may display different signs of noise phobias which include:
- Hiding (most common sign in cats)
- Chewing, urinating and defecating
- Panting, pacing, drooling, trembling or shaking, barking constantly
- Trying to escape (digging, jumping through windows or going through walls, running away)
- Seeking the owner
- Ignoring calls, not eating
Call us on 01332 678 333 to book your place.
Tickets are also available from Pride Veterinary Centre or any of the local Scarsdale branches. Hurry, we expect this popular event to sell out quickly.