You can book a visit by contacting us on 01332 294929 and speaking to our Client Care Team during normal working hours (08.30 – 17.30), and our dedicated answering service out of hours.
With our Standard Visits you can request any week day (including the same day that you call), specify a morning or afternoon visit, and request a specific vet providing they are available. A charge will apply for the visit in addition to the procedure carried out and any drugs dispensed.
When you pay at the time of the visit, or within 24 hours, you will qualify for a 10% discount.
Shared Yard Visit
A Shared Yard Visit applies for visits booked to see three or more horses on the same yard at the same time. These need to be booked by 5pm the day before the visit is required. As with our standard visits, you can request any week day, specify a morning or afternoon visit, and request a specific vet providing they are available. No charge will apply for the visit and when you pay at the time, or within 24 hours, you will qualify for a 10% discount.
The area we cover is divided into 5 zones, allocated to different days of the week.
To qualify for a free visit, simply book a visit in advance for routine work on the day we are visiting your area.
What Qualifies As Routine Work For The Zone Visit Scheme?
- Routine dental work
- Initial examinations
- Sedation for clipping
- Long term medication reviews
Zone Visit Terms & Conditions
- Free visits are only available on the day we are visiting your zone
- Includes routine work only (please contact reception for further information)
- A minimum charge of £25 will apply. This can include a purchase from our shop or a voucher for a future shop purchase if necessary
- Payment must be made at time of visit • Free visits must be booked by 5pm the day before
- You are unable to request a specific vet or time, but notice will be given
- Book your visit early as number of visits per day is limited
- No further discount will apply