Healthy Horse Club
Our ‘Healthy Horse Club’ has been designed to help you budget for your horse’s routine preventative healthcare, either by spreading the costs via monthly direct debit or in one annual payment.
Gold Silver and Bronze packages are offered to encompass you and your horse’s individual requirements, regardless of whether your horse is a much loved family pet, a high class competition horse or anything in between!
The Healthy Horse Club Packages:
- Annual vaccination for Equine Influenza and/or Tetanus as required
- Annual Health check (at time of vaccination) including examination of the heart, lungs, eyes and limbs, and a brief lameness examination. A written report will be provided for your records
- Annual dental check and routine dental work if required including sedation if necessary and a dental chart for the client’s records
- 2 x worm egg counts per year, including worming advice from an equine veterinary surgeon
- 1 x weekday visit with a member of the HHC veterinary team
Includes Bronze Package benefits, plus:
- Additional 6 Monthly dental check and routine dental work if required including sedation if necessary and a dental chart for the client’s records
- 2 x weekday visits with a member of the HHC veterinary team
- Additional 2 x worm egg counts per year, including working advice from an equine veterinary surgeon.
Includes Silver Package benefits, plus:
- Additional health check 6 months after vaccination.
- Annual blood sample to assess general health.
All members of the ‘Healthy Horse Club’ will also benefit from:
- Free insurance claim administration
- Free use of the equine weighbridge (at the practice, up to 6 times per year)
- 10% off items sold in the Scarsdale Equine Shop
- Free hire of our outdoor school up to 12 times per membership year (by appointment)
- 20% off some additional dental work including wolf tooth removal, reduction of large overgrowths and treatment of diastemata