We have extended our Gastroscopy offer!
We are offering the opportunity to have a gastroscopy carried out on your horse at a reduced cost at our Scarsdale Equine clinic.
We are offering a Gastroscope for only £150 (including VAT and sedation) up until 30th June. That’s a saving of over 50% on the usual price.
To book in your horse, please call us on 01332 294929
What is a Gastroscopy?
A gastroscopy usually involves the insertion of a flexible video endoscope to allow direct examination of the horse’s stomach lining. They are normally carried out to diagnose equine gastric ulcer syndrome.
Common signs of gastric ulcers include:
- Poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Poor coat
- Mild, recurrent colic
- A change in temperament
- Poor performance
Terms & Conditions
- Offer available to horses only.
- To be performed only at the Scarsdale Equine clinic.
- Offer is for initial cases only (no re-examinations)
- Payment is required at the time of procedure
- Offer valid until 30th June 2017.
- No other discounts or offers may apply.
Call us on 01332 294929 to book in your horse.